Mozz Vs Internet Explorer Mozz Vs Internet Explorer

Original...

If you work on your skills, you could turn this into something epic, I think. Just think about the firefox icon on Animator Vs. Animated 2. Keep working at it, and you could turn this idea into a hit.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Awesomely Funny.

Absolutely great. One of the best things I've seen so far. The next time I go to IHOP, that'll be the first thing I say. Great job.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Epic.

Break Dancing Game & Watch? Check. Practical use for Game & Watch Moves? Check. Pure Epicness? Check. Awesome ideas all around, good choice of movements and everything. Loved how you included yourself dancing with G&W, by the way, what's the name of the dance?

Twatlight Twatlight

Haha! Got you Cedric Diggory!

Epic. My sister is a vampire fangirl, and was talking about how epic it was. This movie totally validates my point against her. Awesome animation and humor, keep up the good work, and don't let the fangirls get you down. I shudder to imagine the horrible grammar as they try to tell you the reasons why "Edward" shouldn't be made fun of. Keep posting funny junk, man, death the sparkly vampires!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Epic.

I loved the retro fights, though I agree with most that the dialog was a bit much. The first go around was great, even with the dialog, but when I wanted to watch the fights again, even using the scene select function, I still found myself pounding on the space bar. Looking forwards to the next episode, jut hope it won't take you a year to make it. =P Keep up the epic work.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Well, Here I am.

There isn't much I can say without repeating myself from my comment on the sequel. Great job, terrific voice acting, and humor abound. Keep up the great work.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Wow.

Anything great that pertains to SSB seems to have you in it, Kirb, if I may call you that. Great effort on both of your parts, I shall be rating and writing a review on the first video shorty. If you guys are making a third, (I can't remember if I read if you are or aren't...) I would like to recommend maybe a slightly more... upbeat tune for the Big Gay Dance. Something like that little jingle for the Six Flags commercial would suit it fine. Anyways, great video, keep up the great work.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Awesome.

This was just incredible. Indescribable. I nearly died laughing when C.Falcon spazzed out while singing, and again when Ash tried to fight the poke-babes with Pika-goop. I would kill to see another compilation like this, keep up the good work, all of ya.