Mozz Vs Internet Explorer Mozz Vs Internet Explorer

Original...

If you work on your skills, you could turn this into something epic, I think. Just think about the firefox icon on Animator Vs. Animated 2. Keep working at it, and you could turn this idea into a hit.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Awesomely Funny.

Absolutely great. One of the best things I've seen so far. The next time I go to IHOP, that'll be the first thing I say. Great job.

Max & Watch Max & Watch

Epic.

Break Dancing Game & Watch? Check. Practical use for Game & Watch Moves? Check. Pure Epicness? Check. Awesome ideas all around, good choice of movements and everything. Loved how you included yourself dancing with G&W, by the way, what's the name of the dance?

Hanoka Hanoka

Gotta say I love this game. You struck gold on a 48 hour game. Now give this thing some real polishing, perhaps an unlimited mode, more upgrades, a better underwater attack...

You're on to something great with this game, seriously put some thought into making this into a full game.

Awesome Mushroom Hunter Awesome Mushroom Hunter

I encountered that same bug. The end game 'boss' just glitched away and I was left in the room. Kinda lame to have it right at the end...

Killer Corral Killer Corral

Having problems? Grow the hell out of Silver Seeds in the tutorial. Then upgrade Shot Speed to 3, and you're pretty much set up for the rest of the game.

Without that exploit I see how a lot of people would have problems. Too many aliens not enough ammunition, but a fun play nevertheless.